The WetCollect system combined with Trimble® Mapping and GIS handhelds is an integrated solution for environmental professionals. Now, field data collection, management and submittal of wetland delineation information can be expedited for the processing of Routine Wetland Determination forms as prescribed in the new Regional Supplements to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers 1987 Wetlands Delineation Manual.
- Cost-effective, integrated system for wetland delineation determination
- Meets U.S. Army Corps of Engineer wetland delineation manual requirements
- Streamlined Routine Wetland Determination form creation and submittal
- Nationwide coverage, all regional supplements supported
- Efficient field data collection with a Juno SB, GeoXT or Trimble Ranger handheld and WetCollect mobile software
- Data and forms management with the WetCollect hosted server saves time and eliminates paperwork
To provide you with a one-stop solution to your wetland collection needs, we also offer the WetCollect software bundled with two levels of mapping-grade receivers. These configurations are available from any authorized Trimble Mapping & GIS reseller or through the Trimble iStore.